From the 19 March 2020
A first experience in pharmacitical industry quality management, you are familiar with the GMP regulatory environment.
- Reporting to the Quality Department, you are actively involved in the management and improvement of the quality system in accordance with GMP.
- As part of your function, you intervene in the management of OOS (out of specification) and OOT (out of trend) quality deviations. After analyzing the causes, you are able to implement the corrective and preventive actions related to the deviations (CAPA) as well as the processing of the change orders initiated (Change Control).
- In charge of writing the quality procedures, you also participate in the reviews and approvals.
The different steps to integrate the tribe
- First interview with the HR team
- Technical interview with a Business Engineer
- Physical meeting in our office and constitution of the skills file
- Last exchange with one of our leaders