From the 06 April 2020
Master degree in Quality & Regulatory Affairs
- 2 years minimum acquired in the pharmaceutical industry.2 years minimum acquired in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You know and master all or some of the GMP and Common Technical Document standards.
- Reporting to the Quality & Regulatory Affairs Manager, you are actively involved in the regulatory policy.
- To these functions, you create the homologation files, make the AMM filing as well as the monitoring of registrations at the national and / or international level.
- Guarantor of the registration procedures, you deal with the answers to the authorities questions.
- In liaison with the regulatory authorities and / or the certification bodies, you ensure the regulatory and normative watch and are responsible for the documents traceability and archiving.
- Finally, in a demanding context, you intervene in the management and the follow-up of the complaints and nonconformities and put in place the CAPA.
The different steps to integrate the tribe
- First interview with the HR team
- Technical interview with a Business Engineer
- Physical meeting in our office and constitution of the skills file
- Last exchange with one of our leaders