From the 23 March 2020
Master degree in microbiology
- 5 years minimum in the pharmaceutical industry.5 years minimum in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You know and master all or part of the GMP standards, as well as Bioburden and LAL tests.
- Attached to the Laboratory Manager, your mission is to validate microbiological methods through the drafting and approval of protocols.
- You have the managerial responsibility of the technicians in charge of validations.
- In parallel, you evaluate the regulatory texts, the internal procedures and carry out the drafting of the risk analyzes. You are also responsible for managing deviations in terms of evaluation, investigation and action plan.
- Finally, you are the guarantor of the release of raw materials and products.
The different steps to integrate the tribe
- First interview with the HR team
- Technical interview with a Business Engineer
- Physical meeting in our office and constitution of the skills file
- Last exchange with one of our leaders